The DC West Youth Baseball provides opportunities for youth players as follows:
- Co-ed teams, coach pitch, play is against other DC West Co-ed teams.
- 8 & Under
- 8U Baseball teams consist of players whose age by May 1st in the year of play is at least 7, no more than 8.
- This is a recreational kid pitch league.
- 9-10 games can be expected, games typically played on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Some travel should be expected.
The following teams participate in the Two Rivers Baseball League. Full information for the league can be found here: http://www.trbleague.com/ otherwise general descriptions are as follows:
Three divisions of play;
- Mustang (10U)
- Maximum age is ten (10) years old. They CANNOT be eleven (11) years old prior to January 1 of the year in question.
- Bronco (12U)
- Maximum age is twelve (12) years old. They CANNOT be thirteen (13) years old prior to January 1 of the year in question
- Pony (14U)
- Maximum age is fourteen (14) years old. They CANNOT be fifteen (15) years old prior to January 1 of the year in question.